"Discover how you may be able to conservatively INCREASE your Australian Super Fund yield?
Instead of receiving dividends through managed funds, buying off market commercial property in your super fund can help you create a passive retirement income stream!
Your Invited to this
LIVE MELBOURNE SEMINAR!
Tuesday 9th of April 2019 at 6:30pm
Blackburn Hotel, 111 Whitehorse Rd, Blackburn, VIC, 3150
We'll show you Real Examples of Melbourne customers who are already achieving $500 per week passive income stream in their Australian Superannuation Funds for retirement
Managed Funds Vs. Off Market Commercial Property
These are just a few examples of how Off Market Commercial Property may be a better alternative to Managed Funds for your retirement income. Keep scrolling to find out how you can get started on buying an Off Market commercial property in your Australian super fund.
|Paid Quarterly||Paid Monthly|
|Non Physical Assets||Physical Assets|
|Wide Spread of shares||Only Select Properties|
|Concerns over 2019 Stock Crash||Stable Commercial Property Prices|
|No Control over company that you've invested in||More Control, Flexibility to renovate|
|Banks will lend little amounts of shares||Banks will lend lots of money for commercial loans|
|Global Market||Local Market (more isoalated from Global trends)|
Managed Funds $90,000 vs Off Market Commercial Property $150,000
Here's an example of how you may be able to conservatively INCREASE YOUR YIELD.
Mr Jones had approx. $1.5m of his Australian Super Fund money invested in Managed Funds for his retirement and was receiving approx 4% return.
He was receiving approx $90,000 pa. Mr Jones was happy until his shares starting losing $80,000 in value in the space of a few weeks. At that point, he realised he had no control over his own hard earned money in the fund.
The solution? He ended up financing and buying an Off Market Commercial Property with govt backed tenants. Now he has control over his funds and the best bit he is making approx. $3000 per week or $150,000 per year.
On top of that he will also get the capital gain as well!
If you'd like to know more details as to how this is done you are welcome to come along to one our seminars in Sydney or Melbourne, where you can learn how it may be possible to conservatively INCREASE the yield in your Australian Super Fund.
*The above is an example only and uses an average managed fund yield of 6%
Whose in control of your hard earned Super Fund money?
This website is information only.You must consult a team of professional advisers before making any investment decision.
Some Potential Risks for Australian Super Fund commercial property investors:-
The main risk is the loss of a tenant which is the income stream. Because of the borrowing within the SMSF this may lead to being not able to meet your SMSFs loan obligations. Of course there are ways to mitigate this risk, such as properties with strong tenants on strong leases.
- There may also be a change in your personal circumstances.
- Financial fall in property value The value of your commercial property investment can fall for a few reasons, such as a general fall in property market prices.
- Taxation risk: The rules that govern Australian Super Funds can and do change.
We always end with the good news!
Here are some possible advantages for self managed superannuation fund commercial property investors.
- As investor you are able to control your own money.
- Due to the leverage there is the possibility for increased returns. Even with a simple gearing of 50% a clever investment strategy together with a Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement (LRBA) can potentially improve your SMSF's return on investment.
- Diversification: Many Financial Planners recommend Managed Funds for Australian Superannuation Funds. We are saying that as well as managed funds, with the use of commercial property as well, a diversified portfolio may lessen risk and improve returns over time. Using a LRBA can help in getting diversification in your SMSF.
- and finally
- Tax advantages: Any tax payable within an Australian Super Fund may be lessened as Interest and other borrowing expenses are still generally tax deductible to your SMSF.