We specialise in finding great, exclusive and Off Market Commercial Properties
"OFF MARKET COMMERCIAL" finds properties based on your preferences
You will be alerted as new properties become available
We'll negotiate so you get an even better price
Off Market Commercial Property Transactions
Why is OMcommercial popular? - The real estate agents know that as buyer's agents we already have a list of buyers ready to purchase commercial property. If a commercial property vendor wants their property sold quickly and discreetly then OMcommercial can help.
With off market commercial property transactions both the buyer and the seller can be winners. For the seller the property is sold quickly (possibly within hours) and for the buyer it may be possible to buy below market.
From a buyer’s perspective, off-market sales can be a dream come true.
There’s no need to spend time worrying about the price, face another auction day or even try to manage an inspection with hundreds of other potential buyers.
Off-market properties tend to sell faster than those that are publicly listed, so the process is quicker.
The price can be slightly better than public on-market sales too making it easier to find a bargain property.
What is an off-market sale?
An off-market sale is a term used to define a property that is selling, or has already been sold, without any public advertising.
"Off market" is a term that pops up in property conversations sometimes and is usually linked to a property that's after an immediate sale, where the sale is often more important than the sold price.
Vendors with tricky families or competition sometimes see the value in keeping their commercial property's sale out of the public eye. The vendors will need the sale to take place urgently to allow them to get on with other higher priority issues that they may be facing.
Finding off-market properties
The key to finding private off-market sales is by building links with real estate agents in the areas you’re most interested in. Take the time to meet with agents, check in regularly, and register as an off-market buyer so you can be contacted as soon as an appropriate property surfaces.
HOW IT WORKS IN ONLY SEVEN EASY STEPS
- Register with omcommercial.com and you will be placed on a waiting list for an off market commercial property. Now patiently wait. These properties are hard to find!
- Once a suitable off market commercial property that fits your guidelines is found, you will receive an email from a buyer's agent with all the commercial property details and a buyer's agent terms sheet
- Should you decide to proceed with this property, return the terms sheet with a $500 non refundable commitment fee (will become deductible on settlement).
- Full details of the proposed property will be sent to you, and the buyer's agent will start to negotiate the price further to try and increase your yield.
- Due diligence is done and finance will be arranged during the subject to finance period. Finance becomes unconditional and the property is sold.
- At settlement a Service fee of 1.5% plus gst of the purchase price, less the $500 already paid, will be paid to the buyers agent
- The purchaser now owns an off market commercial property.